6 game Reviews with Responses

Ryona Zomboids Ryona Zomboids

This is actually a fantastically programmed game as far as aim and hit detection goes. Although the game gets much too hard too fast. I didn't even have time to find out if things changed at all. There aren't any options that I see because I died in less than a minute and I am very familiar with and good at these types of games. It looks like this is your first try so definitely an excellent job, in that respect. Good concept, bad execution. Awesome try though! Don't give up! :)

dereklarue responds:

Thank you for playing and reviewing! I'm not sure how I can make it easier while still keeping the harder game play style. The zombies come in pretty slow in the beginning and you are equipped with multiple guns to use from the start allowing seemingly fair survival (at least till round 10 if you only use the shotgun and machine gun). It can get hard and was made to be such, make sure you use your other weapons and upgrade them when you can as enemies gain more health per wave. Around waves 6-10 you will start to notice some background changes. Also, this is not my first game. Did you have any ideas on how I can do a better execution? Thanks again, every word helps! :)

RunAway! RunAway!

Good choice of music, good concept...

I like the song and I like the idea behind the game, but it's way too hard to do anything.

Moving is incredibly difficult and therefore dodging seems impossible. I'm sure you can improve on this. Smooth movements and better jump physics would be very helpful.

Another problem with dodging was in the angles and timing of everything. Even if it was easy to move, there is no safe place to be in sometimes.

When it said that I won, I was very surprised and didn't understand the point of the bar at the bottom. Then I realized I could just run forward and beat the game right away.

Last note, the game starts paused. This means that the player has to right-click to even get to it.

I hope to see more in the future. especially an improved version of this. Good luck!

SunOh responds:

Once you figure out the pattern you'll be able to dodge it.
I'm not that good of a programmer.
Thanks, though.

Falling Blocks Falling Blocks

Not bad

I think it's pretty good. I'm not too fond of how easy it is to get stuck though. Nonetheless, it's a nice and simple play. Definitely brings me back to the days of NES. From the look to the music, it's riddled with elements of those simplistic games. The ones where you could just sit down, play for a few minutes and then get on with your life. Nice work. I'm sorry people keep comparing your game to mine. Clearly you were not trying to copy me here.

easyname responds:

Ragdoll Man Ragdoll Man

Not bad

Pretty good ragdoll. The biggest problem I noticed is that the head seems way too detached from the body at times. Aside from that, I would just say it needs a better environment. Good job.

Rawnern responds:

Yes. Thanks!

Epic Battle Fantasy 2 Epic Battle Fantasy 2

Great work

A great game, just like the first one. I had a bit of an issue that I cannot solve though. At two points in the game my browser freezes up and I do not know why. It tells me that a script is trying to run that may make my browser unresponsive. I know that it isn't an issue with my video card or my version of Flash. It happens both when I try to fire the Ion Cannon and after I beat the tank. Any ideas?

matt-likes-swords responds:

You got medals and it broke.

Super Bandit Bros 1-1 Super Bandit Bros 1-1

I like how this has a perfect Mario set-up

I like how you took the idea directly from Mario and had the set up the same way...bringing back that game that everyone loved in a new fashion...good job...i think you should make more like this if you have not already

Krahs responds:

Hopefully I will be releasing some new games that are sequals to this.